A practical course of wave genetics.
* a demonstration of the laser device for creating sound matrices;
* explanation of the technical details of the origin of matrices and the laser’s principle of functioning;
* hypo-magnetic chambers and their principle of functioning;
* connecting a hypo-magnetic chamber with a laser device for wave genetics;
* different modes of operation of the hypo-magnetic chamber;
* the methods of diagnosing a patient’s condition and their results before and after using the chamber;
* principle of functioning of Reich’s chamber and Kozyrev’s generators;
* working with the harmonizers of various types;
* passive and active harmonizers;
* practical use of harmonizers in complex with the sound matrices and chambers;
* the process of taking treatments in the hypo-magnetic chamber and in the Reich’s chamber;
* the application of musical and art therapy in complex with the chambers.
* An excursion to the laboratories of the Institutes, in which the wave genetics research is being conducted.
For those interested it is also possible to offer lectures on astro-genetics based on Hindu Astrology and on the digital analysis of humans.
* An excursion to the observatory.
* An examination of the Sun Telescope for gathering of Chizhevsky-Valkhoven statistics.
* Information about modernization of telescopes with a transition to the Kozyrev system.
|« Пред.||След. »|