The transformation of quantum scanner signals into the DNA sequences.
The quantum scanner is based on the LGN 303 laser operating in a stabilized mode. The laser modes jumps are recorded as the audio file which is heard as a buzz during listening. The signal above zero of the audio file indicates the laser frequency drift over the normal position which is fixed in the manual; the signal under zero of the audio file indicates the laser frequency drift below this position. Thus, the frequency jumps above null is assigned the Yang energy (or 1 of the binary scale); respectively, the frequency jumps below null is assigned the Yin energy (or 0 of the binary scale). Thus, we receive the binary informational file from the audio file. I Ching can be used for its decoding where every hexagram corresponds f the human's DNA codons.
It is necessary to use two methods of analyzing such sequences. In the second version of the analysis, a 1-bit bias must be made since the beginning of the sequence of the information spin bit file is unknown. The resulting DNA codon sequences can be searched on specialized sites where the human genomes are the functions of searching for genes from given sections of sequences. Also, such binary files can be transformed into text and numerical sequences with the subsequent search them in databases of dictionaries. It is possible to create video images based on these files. Such methods give the prospect of using a quantum scanner based on the LGN 303 laser in instrumental transcommunication.
Krasnobryzhev coherent fields
HMS (Hologram Matrix Scan) Hardware and Software System
The HMS Hardware and Software System had been created for analysis and research of the sound and radio wave spectra received with the help of a laser device based on the LGN-303 laser, which had been used by Georgy Georgiyevich Tertyshny, Nikolay Grigoriyevich Kokaya, Peter Petrovich Gariaev in their experiments.
The software system consists of several modules – programs and devices for connecting the laser scanner with a computer and other devices.
Description of the software modules.
1. “Data base” software module controls the spectra base. It is possible to edit the information about the spectra, to add the new spectra and to start from its shell various other software modules for analysis of the saved spectra.
2. “T-Analysis” software module – it analyzes the cosmo-genetic situations and chooses the time for creating a spectrum with necessary parameters.
3. “Linguistic analysis” software module – it processes the recorded spectrum with various methods and analyzes it for the presence of text information. It is possible to select in the settings various types of alphabets and connect the dictionaries, according to which the presence of useful information is being verified. 4. “Musical Matrix” software module – it is used for converting the information of the spectrum received with the help of PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) AFC (Automatic Frequency Control), or with the PWM PS-41 (Power Supply – 41), into a musical melody. Two main types of converting are used: space-based converting and time-based converting.
5. “Scanner” software module – it is used for extracting the information from a photograph for the subsequent visualization. Two variants of information extraction are possible: 1. general photograph background extraction; 2. pixel by pixel extraction of information from a photograph.
6. “Visualization” software module – it carries out the processing of the received photograph spectrum and its graphical analysis.
7. “Irradiator” software module – it reproduces various types of recorded spectra in different frequency ranges. This is connected with significant losses of useful information in sound matrices. Therefore, all the experiments with rats carried out by Mr. Tertyshny, Mr. Kokaya, Mr. Gariaev, were conducted with the help of the total spectrum of radio waves radiated by the LGN-303 power supply unit.
Translations of articles, monographs, thesis, other literature from the former USSR libraries from Russian into English; searching, sending of scans of originals and professional translation in Word-pdf formats via email. Physics and related sciences.
The objects transition into a coherent state.
For the purpose of the transition rooms, territories, devices or mobile stations into a coherent state it is necessary to make a photo of the objects using Polaroid or the photo film and put the picture on the generator of the coherent field. Thus, there is a possibility to annul the negative influence of the geopathic zones and mobile phones and improve the operation and the efficiency of various devices.
A coherent sound is created using laser radiation converted into sound vibrations. Lasers are sources of the coherent state of photons that oscillate with one frequency and phase. The transformation of light into sound leads to a coherent state of sound. When it is emitted, the space around the radiator acquires a coherent state. Coherent radiation can be modulated by various substances and photographs, coming into touch with them. The laser beam copies the state of the object being scanned. The space brought into a coherent state is an abnormal zone - a place of power where thoughts are materialized. It can be with the right or left spin. Thus, by bringing space through coherent sound to an anomalous state, it is possible to create places of power that attract the necessary energies and events. The sound installed in the mobile phone spreads through radio waves to the base station of mobile communication and makes the entire coverage area a force area. The installation of the coherent ringtone in your mobile telephone transforms the space around you into a coherent state.
The radiation source of quantum matrixes in space by Gariaev
The radiation source of quantum matrixes in space by Gariaev
The lithium niobate can be used as a light filter in the video camera. I
The lithium niobate can be used as a light filter in the video camera. It can be placed into the objective lens and supplied by the different frequencies. The niobate will produce different spectra images. Thus, a video camera which shows the aura could be made.
The magnetometer can be used for investigations of abnormal zones properties of dolmens and pyramids and the UFO landing areas, too. The magnetometer can scan the telluric currents of the Earth.